# What is tracking?
Tracking helps you automatically send read manga chapters to supported trackers, so you can keep track of what and when you read it online.
- Tracking must be done manually for every manga.
- You must read the last page of a chapter to mark the chapter as read and track it.
- You can manually set the chapter by tapping on the number and then entering the number in or dragging the ticker up or down.
- After being offline, the tracker will not sync the last read chapter, even after going back online.
- Tracking is one-way. Meaning updating status in Tachiyomi will update the tracker, but updating status in the tracker will not update Tachiyomi.
# How do I login into trackers? sync
- Goto More → Settings → Tracking to Login
- Tap the tracker you would like to login to. It will automatically open the browser and lead you through the login process.
# How do I set up tracking for each manga?
- Tap the manga
- Tap the sync
- Tap "Add tracking" to add the manga to the tracker
- Optional: You can change the search query