Requires Android 6.0 or higher.
TachiyomiJ2K is maintained by Jays2Kings (opens new window).
This fork takes a new approach to the design of the base app along with several other enhancements.
- New Manga details screen
- New Recents page
- Providing quick access to newly added manga, new chapters, and to continue where you left on in a series
- Android 10 Edge to Edge support
- No more small ugly bar for the gesture navigation.
- Older versions get a translucent nav bar instead.
- Automatic background based on manga page
- For those that like having a white background to match the content, this will automatically set the background to match for moments such as a flashback section of a manga.
- Reader seekbar overrides switch app gesture in Android 10, so no more accidents for that
- New material snackbar (opens new window)
- Removing manga now auto deletes chapters and has an undo button in case you change your mind.
- Library specific enhancements
- Library Categories are stacked vertically
- Per-category/Drag & drop sorting
- Tri-state/Negative filters
- Multi-source migration
- Sort by Date Added (Taken from Neko.)
- Share sheets upgrade for Android 10 (opens new window)
- Batch Auto-Source Migration
- Taken from TachiyomiEH.
- Recently Read goes all the way back to the beginning of time
- Restoring backups in the background
- Taken from Neko.
- Expanding manga thumbnails
- A lot more Material Design 2 additions