TachiyomiJ2K is maintained by Jays2Kings.
This fork adds certain enhancements that is not yet present in the base app.
For a full list of features, visit the GitHub page.
- Android 10 Edge to Edge support
- No more small ugly bar for the gesture navigation.
- Older versions get a translucent nav bar instead.
- Automatic background based on manga page
- For those that like having a white background to match the content, this will automatically set the background to match for moments such as a flashback section of a manga.
- Notification separation of updating library and new chapters
- Automatically checks for extension updates
- Reader seekbar overrides switch app gesture in Android 10, so no more accidents for that
- New material snackbar
- Removing manga now auto deletes chapters and has an undo button in case you change your mind.
- Option to hide manga titles in grid view
- Library specific enhancements
- Per-category/Drag & drop sorting
- Tri-state/Negative filters
- Multi-source migration
- Share sheets upgrade for Android 10
- Range Select for Library and Chapters
- Long Press on an item then long press on another to select everything in between.
- Batch Auto-Source Migration
- Taken from TachiyomiEH.
- Improved Download queue
- This includes reordering and cancelling downloads.
- Recently Read goes all the way back to the beginning of time
- Restoring backups in the background
- Taken from Neko.
- Expanding manga thumbnails
- Edit manga info to beautify your library
- Title, Tags, Description, Cover image and more can be manually edited when viewing the INFO tab.
- More Material Stuff