Requires Android 6.0 or higher.
TachiyomiJ2K is maintained by Jays2Kings (opens new window).
This fork takes a new approach to the design of the base app along with several other enhancements.
For a full list of features, visit the GitHub page.
- New Manga details screen
- New Recents page
- Providing quick access to newly added manga, new chapters, and to continue where you left on in a series
- Automatic background based on manga page
- For those that like having a white background to match the content, this will automatically set the background to match for moments such as a flashback section of a manga.
- Reader seekbar overrides switch app gesture in Android 10, so no more accidents for that
- New material snackbar
- Removing manga now auto deletes chapters and has an undo button in case you change your mind.
- Library specific enhancements
- Library Categories are stacked vertically
- Per-category/Drag & drop sorting
- Multi-source migration
- Share sheets upgrade for Android 10+
- Batch Auto-Source Migration from TachiyomiEH (opens new window)
- Expanding manga thumbnails
- A lot more Material Design 2 additions